Monday, August 23, 2010

Never start vast projects with half vast ideas.

Maine to Key West Route

Above is a link to the Google Map of my route that will evolve and change as progress is made, but this is generally the goal. Of course, all friends and family are welcome to join me for a visit or an extended cruise if they decide.  I am happy to have guests on a first reservation, first come, first serve basis.

As I research, I find people that have taken this trip and I am learning all I can from their suggestions, mistakes, and experiences. Ultimately I would like to finish in Key West in October for Fantasy Fest. Yes, I am aware of hurricane season as I grew up in South Florida for 28 years and hunkered down in my home as hurricane Andrew blew over.  I will never forget that experience. We were very fortunate to come out of it with limited damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment